Friday, December 18, 2009

Post surgery

I'm recovering from surgery - the first time I've been through this! I'm not sure how I feel, if truth be told. I guess I'm relieved it is over, but I am also rather apprehensive as I am facing the results of tests which determine if I need further treatment or not. Here's hoping that someone is looking down on me and will hand me an early Christmas present.

I know one thing for sure ... gone are the days when I walked through life feeling indestructible. I have a very sobering sense of vulnerability right now.

2 comments:

Jet Driver said...

Desertman

Good to hear that you are on the mend.
Keep blogging.
The more you do, the more I will add you to my "Blogs I Follow" and the more comments you will get from us poor barstewards here in Oman.

Regards

JD

Desertman said...

Thanks for your comment. Results from the surgery were good. I was relieved.