Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 - or is it?

Well a new year has dawned and the celebrations are over. Will this be a good year or will it go down in the annals of infamy? I would hope the former but suspect the latter.

Anyway, I'm no near booking up my holiday back in Muscat and, as summer is fast approaching there (OK, OK ....I know there's still a few months left but I'm pretty busy with work up until April) I may have to wait until the cool of the winter 2009/10.

Reading others' blogs from Oman, life doesn't seem to have changed so much since I left in late 2005. I'm oddly reassured about that. I guess a part of me doesn't want things to change as I would feel further removed from Oman than I already do. Of course, things will change over time. I just hope that my frequent visits back will keep my up-to-date on what is happening.

I still haven't been accepted on the list of bloggers in the Oman Community Blog. I'm still hopeful!!

No comments: